Clinic: Power Skating, Power Moves & Speed w/ the Puck
Albert Lea Hockey Association will be sponsoring a Power Skating Clinic in June ( 20-22 ) and will also be part of the Early Bird Camp in Oct for the 2022 / 2023 Season.
ALHA Board & Coaches have recognized that our players are behind in Skating Skills compared to other Assocation's in the District.
Dodge County ( Kasson, MN ) is hosting the same clinic in June - 20-22 ( daytime ) for $ 345 / Player. ALHA Fee - $ 100 / Player ( Balance of expense to be picked up by ALHA ) .
Group A ( Mite / U8 & Squirt / U10 ) - 6:00 - 7:30 PM
Group B ( Peewee / U12 & Bantam / U15 or any current 9th Grader or younger Boys or Girls ) - 7:45 - 9:15 PM
Only for Albert Lea Hockey Association Players from Fall 3 on 3, to Traveling to participants in the 4 on 4 Spring League ( USA Hockey Registered from the 2021 / 2022 Season is required) - Mites to Bantams .
Space is limited in June ( 72 Max ) - FULL
Goalies - We will continue schedule sessions with Des from The Goalie Club ( The Goalie Club | Goalie Camps and Goalie Skills ) during the Season.
See Registration Link below to sign up
Annual Albert Lea Hockey Golf Tournament ( 4 Person Best Shot ) for the Boys and Girls HS and the Albert Lea Hockey Association.
If you have your foursome or partial known - please forward in your reservation - otherwise we will be in touch later this summer.
Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the event.
Have a Great Summer !!
Thanks Jenny !
Reservations to Date: ( Yellow Highlighted - Same Hole Request).
1. Todd & Julie Ulve / Dan & Angie Kolker / Ryan & Renee Haugsdal Combo
2. Matt & Kim Erickson +
3. Dan Balfe, Seth Larson, Caleb Flugum +
4. Mike Norby, Julie Casebolt, CJ Johnson & Mark Sather
5. Darrin Williamschen, Jeff Linde +
6. Chris Stanek, Jeremy Jacobson +
7. Mark & Kelly Goskeson +
8. Tammy Pirsig, Darcy Hauser, Lisa Peterson & Pam Anfinson
9. Nick Pirsig, TJ Hauser, Chad Peterson & Justin Anfinson
10. George & Meredith Gonzalez +
11. Troy Prescher, Jack Rassmussen +
12. Jenny Heinrich, Abbey & Trent Goskeson +
13. Jenny & Phil Scott / Anne & Derek Sternhagen
14. Chad Severston +
15. Kris Ellsworth, Julie Lynn Kohl +
16. Sandra Narverud, Sam Jensen, Rachel & Kyle Augustine
17. Brad & Sue Loch / Tony & Julie Johnson
18. Dustin Barr +
19. John Murray, Jamie Erickson, Casey Erickson +
20. Dirk Seeger, Lucas Hanson +
21. Dustin Trail +
22. Kevin Dulitz +
23. Ed Bellrichard, JT Bellrichard, Lance Engebretson & Brad Williamson
24. Nick Dulas, Tanner Bellrichard, Mark Strong & Nick Brady
25. Shawn & Lisa Prihoda +
26. Kevin Blair, Corey Blair, Karl Eggum & Phil Schmidt
27. Travis Quam, Matt Stay, Chris Baas & Brett Richards
28. John Edwin +
29. Amy Willett, Brian Beemer +
30. Matt Carlson, Ryan Peterson, Nick Kromminga +
31. Katie Mellum, Rachel Miller, Erin Grunzke & Sharron Dagestad
32. Josh Weber, Jeff Baumann, Mark Walton & Dennis Dagestad
33. Sy Vanthavong +
34. Andy Petersen, Justin Nelson +
35. Stacey Overgaard, Schafer Overgaard, Mark Severson, Lukas Severson
36. Abbey Jacobsen, Darin Stenzel, Mitch Stenzel & Amber Rkys
37. Brady Loch, Andrew Thompson, Van Zelenak & Brock Carstens
38. Adam Herbst, Darrin Weigel, Ben Schuler +
39. Austin Dulitz, Michael Savelkoul, Mitchell Evans +
40. Tom Habana, Tyler Habana, Matt Habana & Troy Habana
41. Steve Barrett, Brandon Drescher, Jamie Hensche & Cabe Yost
42. Steve Munson, Tim Stapleton, Jon Munson & Bruce Schuhmacher
43. Chad Lundak, Mike Carstens +
44. Mike & Lauren Nelson / Ryan & Sadie Wuerflein
Waiting List ( A lot of moving parts above from April to August )
Call for Equipment Appointment
Kris Ellsworth - 507-383-1092
Justin Anfinson - 507-383-7128
ALHA has set up a new COVID Hotline through Google along with an email address to manage COVID related matters more efficiently and timely.
The voice mail allows someone to leave a message or a text. Abby Leach Schumaker ( ALHA's COVID Coordinator ) is set up to receive the voice mails and text messages to be returned within 24 Hours. Hopefully this helps Abby with her work flow and separates it from her business and personal life.
Covid Hotline - 218-382-8717 or email@example.com
10 % of all Food & Drink Sales from Oct 1st 2021 to Sept 30th 2022 will go back to the Albert Lea Hockey Association. Open to anybody connected with Hockey ( Mites to High School - Payers, Coaches & Board Members ). You need to present your card ( see attachment ) to your server each time to get the credit. Top Sales Card #'s ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd ) will receive a Gift Card to Wedgewood Cove Golf Club. If you didn't get your card at Fall Registration in Sept, Connect w/ Brad Loch ( 507-363-2916 ).