District 9 is excited to announce the 2019 District NINE BANTAM & PEEWEE Development Camps coming this fall. This is a pilot project spearheaded by Minnesota Hockey Advanced Committee. This is an opportunity for District 9 BANTAMS & PEEWEES to improve their skills against other BANTAMs & PEEWEEs within our District.
District 9 expects it's Associations promote and communicate these opportunities. Great chance to get other coaching techniques and direction to improve your Hockey Skills.
Hockey Registration Dates & Times
Tues. Sept 17th ( 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM )
Thurs. Sept 19th ( 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM )
Sat. Sept 21st ( 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM )
Includes Park & Rec Mites 1, 2, 3
Equipment Re-Rental / Rental
Note: Early Bird will likely start Sept 28 / 29th and conclude with Tryouts wrapping up Tues Oct 15th w/ MEA on Oct 17th. Early Bird Schedules will be posted late Aug / early Sept.
Dibs / Volunteer Registration for the 2019 / 2020 Season is now open. Note - Need to register again for new season ( same username / password as previous years ).
1st Waldorf Game - Sat - 09/21
Stay Tuned - Cheryl will be posting shifts soon to start claiming.
Please join us for dinner ( $ 10 ) and the after golf events ( Raffle, Live & Silent Auction - Approx. 5:30 PM ). Stay tuned for Auction Items to be posted over the next two months ).
Closest to the Pin - Hole # 8 - D. Dubnyk
Closest to the Pin - Hole # 13 - R. Sutter
Longest Putt - Hole # 9 - E. Staal
Longest Putt - Hole # 18 - M. Zuccarello
Men's Longest Drive - Hole # 1 - Z. Parise
Women's Longest Drive - Hole # 6 - Z. Parise
Other Course Events:
Hole-In- One Contest ( Sponsored by Motor Inn ) - Hole # 2 ( Car ), Other Par 3's ( Vacation Packages, Etc. )
Hole # 2 Jersey Shoot Out - $ 2 Entry - Land on the Green enters you in separate raffle for NHL ( TBD ) Jerseys.
Hole # 2 - Closet to the Pin - Erbert & Gerberts Platter
Putting for Beer ( Total of 10 Cases ) - Practice Green Area ( $ 5 / Chance )
Chipping ( Hockey Net ) - Practice Green Area - For Golf Clubs & NHL Jersey - $ 5 / Chance
10th Tee "Shake Up" - $ 5 Fee / Player determines improved Tee Distance with the shake of the dice.
Pic Above: Alumni & Coaches at the 2018 Event ( Full Event - 39 Teams / 156 Golfers ). Great mix of Alumni, Coaches & Current Parents of Players ( Mites to HS ).
Annual Hockey Golf Tournament ( 4 Person Best Shot ) w/ a Dinner, Live and Silent Auction and Raffle after Golf. Proceeds are split evenly three ways ( Hockey Association and both the Boys and Girls High School Boosters ).
2019 Committee Members:
ALHA - Kelly Goskeson, Troy Prescher, Jenny Heinrich & Brad Loch
Girls Boosters: Jade Sherman, Steph Sherman, Kevin Dulitz & Brad Fjelsta.
Boys Boosters: Vicki Larson, Amber Jensen, Jamie Jensen, Holly Rocklin, Aaron Rocklin, Erin Lee & Michael Lee.
1. Severtson's / Kolker's
2. Sternhagen's / Scott's
3. Goskeson's / Bremer & Heinrich
4. Fornwald's / Erickson's
5. Loch's / Johnson's
6. Kevin Dulitz, Corey Thomas, Jack Pulley & Zach Chicos
7. Travis Quam, Matt Stay, Chris Baas & Tim Hanson
8. Troy Prescher, Scott Thompson, Dean Dahl & Jack Rasmussen
9. Kris Ellsworth, Lance Tufte, Jeremy Ringoen & John Edwin
10. Ulve's / Ladlie's
11. Justin Anfinson, Nick Pirsig, Chad Peterson & TJ Hauser
12. Tammy Pirsig, Pam Anfinson, Lisa Peterson & Darcy Hauser
13. Steve Munson, Jim Jensen, Tim Stapleton & Jon Munson
14. Matt Carlson, Dalton Flatness, Ryan Peterson & Nick Kromminga
15. Chris Stanek, Andy Tuchowski, Jeremy Jacobson & Scott Tuchtenhagen
16. Dustin & Melissa Barr & Chad & Keri Hacker
17. Ed Bellrichard, Lance Engelbretson, Brad Williamson & JT Bellrichard
18. Nick Dulas, Brady Falk, Tanner Bellrichard & Aaron Bionski
19. Mike & Lauren Nelson, Ryan & Sadie Wuerflien
20. Nick & Jesse Bremer, Brian & Shawna Soper
21. Michael Savelkoul, Spencer Chicos, Maddy Carstens & Jacob Halvorsen
22. Steve Thompson, Dan Rasmussen, Brad Fjelsta & Trace Hable
23. Darik Weigel, Lucas Peterson, Adam Herbst & Wyeth Anderson
24. Andrew Thompson, Van Zelenak, Brock Carstens & Alex Claassen
25. Robert Peterson, Ashton Wagen, Sam Matheson & Nick Tabor
26. Aaron Rocklin, Al Brooks Jr., Lisa Prihoda & Shawn Prihoda
27. David Goodell, Jeremiah Foreman, San Hartley & Chris Hartley
28. Brian Hughes, Brad Hughes, Chad Steene & Mike Steene
29. Mark Severson, Lukas Severson, Ross Peterson & Jocelyn Smith
30. Dan Balfe, Mike Olsen, Tim Racine & Josh Larson
31. Sean Passingham, Adam Royce, Rick Mummert & Greg Undahl
32. Jon Murray, Casey Erickson, Jamie Erickson & Dave Newell
33. Dirk Seeger. Kristen Seeger, Justin Nelson, Beth Nelson
34. Louie Larson, Nick Schermer, Gary Thompson & Rob Rowe
35. Corey Blair, Kevin Blair, Karl Eggum & Jason Gordon
36. Stacey Overgaard, Schafer Overgaard, Jed Bair & Seth Buchanan
37. Roy Nystrom, Mike Nelson, Blake Adams & Steve Cerrato
38. Brandon Drescher, Steve Barrett, Cade Yost & Jamie Hensche
39. Brian Swanson, Michael Swanson, Greg Holcumb & Doug Olson
40. Darrin Williamschen, Jeff Linde, Mike Norby & Mike Schultz
41. Jordan Prescher Smerud, Nick Gangruth, Andrew Sabinish +
42. Austin Dulitz, Nathan Wallace, Gage Undahl & Bergan Lundak
1. MN Twins vs. Cleveland Indians - Sunday Sept 8th - 4 Qty ( Delta Skybox ). Donated by Cargill.
2. Auston Matthews Signed Jersey w/ COA ( Framed ). Sponsored by Mike and Vicki Larson.
3. Wayne Gretzky Signed Jersey w/ COA ( Framed ). Sponsored by Larson MFG in honor of Joe Narverud.
4. Neal Broten Signed Jersey ( Team USA - 1980 ) w/ COA. Sponsored by 112 on Broadway.
5. MN Wild vs. Edmonton Oliers - Tues - Oct 22nd - 2 Qty. Donated by Rink Systems.
6. MN Twins vs. Kansas City Royals - Thurs Sept 19th - 2 Qty ( Left Field Bleachers ). Donated by Cheers Liquor.
7. Conner McDavid Signed Stick w/ COA - Sponsored by Crossroads Trailer.
8. Fireball Liquor Mirror - Donated by Cheers Liquor
9. MN Vikings vs Atlanta Falcons ( Home Opener ) - Sun Sept 8th - 2 Qty ( Section 141 - Row 31 - Lower Bowl behind the End Zone ) - Sponsored by Sandy Narverud
Brock Boeser Signed Pic ( 8 x 10 Framed ) w/ COA
Stefon Diggs Signed Helmet
Mike Hughes Signed Football
10 % of all Food & Drink Sales from Sept 2018 to Sept 1st 2019 will go back to the Albert Lea Hockey Association. Open to anybody connected with Hockey ( Mites to High School - Payers, Coaches & Board Members ). You need to present your card ( see attachment ) to your server each time to get the credit. Top Sales Card #'s ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd ) will receive a Gift Card to Wedgewood Cove Golf Club ( At Fall 2019 Hockey Registration ). If you didn't get your card at Fall Registration in Sept, Connect w/ Brad Loch ( 507-363-2916 ).