See Registration Link Above
Need to be logged into your Sports Engine Account to Register. Same Username and Password from previous years for returning members. New Users need to create Username / Password.
USA Hockey Registration ( https://membership.usahockey.com/ ) for all players ( Travelers & Early Bird Camp Participants ) is required before Registration above.
Registration includes Early Bird Camp, Traveling Fee & Fundraising Fees ( Bundled ). Payment Options ( Pay in Full or a Payment Plan w/ CC or Checking Account. No Off-Line ( mail or drop off ) available this Season. ALHA is funding all CC / Checking Account Processing Fees ).
True aged Mite / U8 Girls Players ( Born on 06/01/11 and after, typically a 3rd Grader ) that the Parent/Guardian thinks is ready to move up to the Squirt / U10 Levels is welcome to register for the Early Bird Camp Only ( $ 100 ). Players will take part in the Early Bird Sessions and Tryouts/Team Selections and the Selection Committee will determine if the player is ready to travel or needs another year of Park and Rec Mite Hockey. Mite / U8 Players that end up on a Traveling Team will be required to re-registered for the full season after Tryouts/Team Selections.
Mite / In-House Only ( Park & Rec ) - See Flyer below for Info and Registration ( https://albertlearecreation.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx ). Note: USA Hockey Registration is not needed.
1st Year Travel Players Only - Need Copy of Birth Certificate ( Not Hospital Record Form ) to be placed on a Traveling Roster. Registration above allows you to upload a copy.
Early Bird Camp starts on Sept 26th ( Schedules including Tryouts / Team Selection for Bantams, Peewee, Squirts & Girls ). See Schedules below. Note: Players have the option to not sign up for Early Bird Camp and just participate in the Tryout / Team Selection (Free) Dates or elect not to do either (player will be placed on the lowest level team per policy).
Note: Fundraising ( Raffle Books ) - Drive Up Process at the Arena Parking Lot. Dates to announced at a later date.
Waldorf College Game Shifts - Posted on Dibs to claim.
Note: If COVID-19 would end up shutting down the Season at some point, Fees and Volunteer Requirements would be prorated and a refund would be processed.
The 1st set of dates and times are posted in DIBS to reserve a 15 Minute Window for Equipment Rental / Renewal.
Sun Sept 13th - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Tues Sept 15th - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tues Sept 22nd - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
More to be posted as needed....
See Dibs / Volunteer Tab above to access opportunity.
Note: Need to have a Sports Engine Account ( username / password ). Past Users - Same Username / Password as previous years. New Users ( Mites Only and 1st Year Traveler ) - Create an Account.
Equipment Room Access - Door A6 ( North Side - Enter and Exit ) to minimize Lobby gathering with other Arena events.
There will be two equipment fitting stations ( socially distanced apart ) / 15 Minute Window. If you have multiple players - sign up for two slots / same time.
Travel Players: Game Socks ( 2 Sets - $ 40 ) available as an alternative to going to Martin's ( Equipment Guys will guide you on sizes ). Otherwise, will be available for sale when Jersey's are handed out.
Public Building - Masks are mandatory.
Contact Justin Anfinson or Kris Ellsworth or Steve Charboneau ( Equipment Chairs ) for Q & A.
COVID-19 Preparedness Plans created. See Doc's and COVID Contacts below. Note: ALHA's COVID-19 Preparedness Plan will be included as part of everybody's On-Line Registration ( Electronic Sign -Off ). For those that participated in summer Triple A Programs ( Metro Tournaments ) - our program will have a lot of the same requirements to minimize COVID transmission.
Plan Highlights for Players:
1. Players (masked) should arrive at the rink no more than 15 minutes before the start of on-ice activates. Anyone arriving earlier than 15 minutes before their start time should wait outside of the facility and. social distance from others. Arena Staff and Early Bird Coaches will monitor accordingly.
2. Players (masked) should arrive to the arena fully dressed with the exception of skates and helmets ( No Hockey Bag ). Exceptions may be made for goalies, which may need to put on additional equipment at the rink.
3. For practices, camps, tryouts, players aged 11 and older ( Peewee, U12, Bantams ) should be dropped off at the rink, and picked up afterwards. Their parent/guardians should not be at arena. Players aged 10 and under ( Mite, Squirt & U10 ) are allowed one parent/guardian in the rink to help with any equipment needs. Those parents/guardians may also be at the rink, socially distanced from others, to provide assistance to the player if needed throughout the practice/camp/tryout times. Masks are required for any spectators, per the MDH mandate.
4. Locker Room Protocol: Players must comply with all posted signs regarding maximum occupancy limits for locker rooms. Players must comply with marked seating requirements in locker rooms. At times, the situation might require players to use chairs / benches outside the locker rooms to maintain social distancing.
5. After any ice session - players should remove their skates and helmets and leave the premises (masked) at the designated exit ( Nystrom - South Exit ) with in 10 minutes. Arena Staff and Early Bird Coaches will monitor accordingly.
USA Hockey's Equipment Tips:
Association COVID-19 Lead Contact
Bantam COVID-19 Early Bird Camp / Tyrouts Contact
Peewee COVID-19 Early Bird Camp / Tryouts Contact
Girls COVID-19 Early Bird Camp / Tryouts Contact
Squirt COVID-19 Early Bird Camp / Tryouts Contact
By Minnesota Hockey, 08/24/20, 9:30PM
Minnesota Hockey today announced it will move to Phase 3 of its Return to Play Guidelines beginning Tuesday, September 1. Phase 3 is intended to provide guidelines for Minnesota Hockey’s community-based associations as programs enter the regular season.
The guidelines are not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Local rinks and associations must follow the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and its Sport Guidance for Youth and Adults, as well as local government officials in determining when, and how, it is appropriate to return to the rinks, including requirements or guidelines for physical distancing, size of gatherings or number of people permitted in a facility, or wearing masks, etc.
Below is a summary of the major updates for Phase 3. To view the full document, click here. All updates to the document are in red font.
Remember we can contribute to helping eliminate COVID-19 by doing these four things:
The knowledge and circumstances around COVID-19 are changing constantly and, as such, Minnesota Hockey encourages all affiliates to stay up-to-date on state and local government guidelines and recommendations from the CDC. Minnesota Hockey will also continue to provide updates and adjust these guidelines as more information develops.
Stay safe and see you at the rink!
10 % of all Food & Drink Sales from Oct 1st 2020 to Oct 1st 2021 will go back to the Albert Lea Hockey Association. Open to anybody connected with Hockey ( Mites to High School - Payers, Coaches & Board Members ). You need to present your card ( see attachment ) to your server each time to get the credit. Top Sales Card #'s ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd ) will receive a Gift Card to Wedgewood Cove Golf Club. If you didn't get your card at Fall Registration in Sept, Connect w/ Brad Loch ( 507-363-2916 ).