See Link below for Info and Registration.
Phase 6 – End of Regular Season & Postseason Phase 6 will open on Monday, March 1 and follows Minnesota’s Stay Safe Phase III Plan and MDH guidelines. New Rules implemented by the State of Minnesota and/or Minnesota Hockey Board of Directors for the 2020-21 season only. These new rules include:
1. Per the state mandate, cloth face coverings (masks) must be worn by everyone inside an arena at all times. This includes participants during on-ice practice and game play. Mask guidance can be found below and approved splashguards can be found below.
2. No equipment bags will be allowed in facilities with the exception of goalies. Small drawstring bags or small backpacks may be utilized to help carry in smaller items and store personal belongings (medications, phones, keys, etc.). Coaches and officials may also need to bring in bags that carry supplies for practice.
3. All participants must arrive to the arena fully dressed, with the exception of skates, helmet and gloves. Goalies are allowed to arrive half dressed.
4. Participants must not enter the arena prior to 10 minutes before the start of their scheduled ice time. They must exit the arena no later than 10 minutes following the conclusion of their ice time. Goaltenders will be allowed to enter the arena 15 minutes prior to the start of their scheduled ice time to allow for more time to put on their equipment.
5. In Phase 6, spectators for practices will be limited to one spectator per player. With the exception of Mites/8U players and below and Disabled Hockey players, it is not recommended to have spectators at practice.
6. Per the State of Minnesota, indoor facilities may allow 25% of capacity up to a maximum 250 spectators. Due to differences in facility layout, it will be up to each individual arena and facility to determine what their capacity will be in Phase 6. It will be important for arenas and/or host associations to communicate to all teams utilizing the facility for games as to how many spectators per team will be allowed to enter the facility ( Albert Lea - 4 Spectators / Player ).
7. One resurface will be allowed during games. Note that due to scheduling issues, some facilities may not be able to accommodate a resurface for games. During resurfaces, players should remain in an area where social distancing can be best maintained. Spectators should also maintain social distancing.
8. Dryland activities will not be allowed inside the arenas.
9. A three official system may be used for games. Officials are required to wear a mask. The use of electronic whistles is encouraged but not required.
If a member of a player's household tests positive, that player must stay home for 14 days. Even if the player receives a negative test result, they need to complete 14 days of quarantine before returning to the team. If another member of the household tests positive, the 14-day quarantine resets at the most recent positive test result.
10 % of all Food & Drink Sales from Oct 1st 2020 to Oct 1st 2021 will go back to the Albert Lea Hockey Association. Open to anybody connected with Hockey ( Mites to High School - Payers, Coaches & Board Members ). You need to present your card ( see attachment ) to your server each time to get the credit. Top Sales Card #'s ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd ) will receive a Gift Card to Wedgewood Cove Golf Club. If you didn't get your card at Fall Registration in Sept, Connect w/ Brad Loch ( 507-363-2916 ).