The Goalie Club ( http://www.thegoalieclub.com/ ) is back for another season. Free Mini Clinics for all our Association Goalies.
Dates / Times:
Monday - Oct 26th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Nov 9th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Nov 23rd - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Nov 30th - 7:00 tp 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Dec 7th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Dec 21st - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Jan 4th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Jan 18th - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Monday - Feb 1st - 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Colstrup
Bantams - Brennan Follie, Carson Johnson, Tanner Nelson & Ledger Stadheim
Peewees - Owen Hansen & Braiden Eide
U12 Girls - Jayda Moyer & Sienna Murray
Squirts - Ledger Olsen, Jack Blake, Mason Barrett, Alexander Gordon & Henry Fistler
See Registration Link Above
Need to be logged into your Sports Engine Account to Register. Same Username and Password from previous years for returning members. New Users need to create Username / Password.
USA Hockey Registration ( https://membership.usahockey.com/ ) for all players ( Travelers & Early Bird Camp Participants ) is required before Registration above.
Registration includes Early Bird Camp, Traveling Fee & Fundraising Fees ( Bundled ). Payment Options ( Pay in Full or a Payment Plan w/ CC or Checking Account. No Off-Line ( mail or drop off ) available this Season. ALHA is funding all CC / Checking Account Processing Fees ).
True aged Mite / U8 Girls Players ( Born on 06/01/11 and after, typically a 3rd Grader ) that the Parent/Guardian thinks is ready to move up to the Squirt / U10 Levels is welcome to register for the Early Bird Camp Only ( $ 100 ). Players will take part in the Early Bird Sessions and Tryouts/Team Selections and the Selection Committee will determine if the player is ready to travel or needs another year of Park and Rec Mite Hockey. Mite / U8 Players that end up on a Traveling Team will be required to re-registered for the full season after Tryouts/Team Selections.
Mite / In-House Only ( Park & Rec ) - See Flyer below for Info and Registration ( https://albertlearecreation.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx ). Note: USA Hockey Registration is not needed.
1st Year Travel Players Only - Need Copy of Birth Certificate ( Not Hospital Record Form ) to be placed on a Traveling Roster. Registration above allows you to upload a copy.
Early Bird Camp starts on Sept 26th ( Schedules including Tryouts / Team Selection for Bantams, Peewee, Squirts & Girls ). See Schedules below. Note: Players have the option to not sign up for Early Bird Camp and just participate in the Tryout / Team Selection (Free) Dates or elect not to do either (player will be placed on the lowest level team per policy).
Note: Fundraising ( Raffle Books ) - Drive Up Process at the Arena Parking Lot. Dates to announced at a later date.
Waldorf College Game Shifts - Posted on Dibs to claim.
Note: If COVID-19 would end up shutting down the Season at some point, Fees and Volunteer Requirements would be prorated and a refund would be processed.
The 1st set of dates and times are posted in DIBS to reserve a 15 Minute Window for Equipment Rental / Renewal.
Sun Sept 13th - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Tues Sept 15th - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Tues Sept 22nd - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Mon - Oct 19th - 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thurs - Oct 22nd - 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
More to be posted prior to the start of Mite Hockey ( Wed Nov 4th )
See Dibs / Volunteer Tab above to access opportunity.
Note: Need to have a Sports Engine Account ( username / password ). Past Users - Same Username / Password as previous years. New Users ( Mites Only and 1st Year Traveler ) - Create an Account.
Equipment Room Access - Door A6 ( North Side - Enter and Exit ) to minimize Lobby gathering with other Arena events.
There will be two equipment fitting stations ( socially distanced apart ) / 15 Minute Window. If you have multiple players - sign up for two slots / same time.
Travel Players: Game Socks ( 2 Sets - $ 40 ) available as an alternative to going to Martin's ( Equipment Guys will guide you on sizes ). Otherwise, will be available for sale when Jersey's are handed out.
Public Building - Masks are mandatory.
Contact Justin Anfinson ( 507-383-7128 ) or Kris Ellsworth ( 507-383-1092 ) or Steve Charboneau ( 612-710-3678 )- ( Equipment Chairs ) for Q & A.
COVID-19 Preparedness Plans created. See Doc's and COVID Contacts below. Note: ALHA's COVID-19 Preparedness Plan will be included as part of everybody's On-Line Registration ( Electronic Sign -Off ). For those that participated in summer Triple A Programs ( Metro Tournaments ) - our program will have a lot of the same requirements to minimize COVID transmission.
Plan Highlights for Players:
1. Players (masked) should arrive at the rink no more than 15 minutes before the start of on-ice activates. Anyone arriving earlier than 15 minutes before their start time should wait outside of the facility and. social distance from others. Arena Staff and Early Bird Coaches will monitor accordingly.
2. Players (masked) should arrive to the arena fully dressed with the exception of skates, gloves and helmets ( Hockey Bags are allowed to for this equipment only ). Full gear change in and out is not allowed.
3. For practices, camps, tryouts, players aged 11 and older ( Peewee, U12, Bantams ) should be dropped off at the rink, and picked up afterwards. Players aged 10 and under ( Mite, Squirt & U10 ) are allowed one parent/guardian in the rink to help with any equipment needs, then required to leave during the ice session and allowed to return at the end of the ice session to help w/ equipment. Masks are required for any spectators, per the MDH mandate.
4. Locker Room Protocol: Players must comply with all posted signs regarding maximum occupancy limits for locker rooms. Players must comply with marked seating requirements in locker rooms. At times, the situation might require players to use chairs / benches outside the locker rooms to maintain social distancing.
5. After any ice session - players should remove their skates and helmets and leave the premises (masked) at the designated exit ( Nystrom - South Exit ) with in 10 minutes. Arena Staff and Early Bird Coaches will monitor accordingly.
USA Hockey's Equipment Tips:
10 % of all Food & Drink Sales from Oct 1st 2020 to Oct 1st 2021 will go back to the Albert Lea Hockey Association. Open to anybody connected with Hockey ( Mites to High School - Payers, Coaches & Board Members ). You need to present your card ( see attachment ) to your server each time to get the credit. Top Sales Card #'s ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd ) will receive a Gift Card to Wedgewood Cove Golf Club. If you didn't get your card at Fall Registration in Sept, Connect w/ Brad Loch ( 507-363-2916 ).